As a long-time tinkerer with Evernote and Postach.io, I decided to explore and see if Evernote and Postach.io could be a viable tool for education. Come along with me as I explore over the next week in this Evernote+Postachio series
Full Disclosure: I have paid for an Evernote account for myself, and Postach.io has been kind enough to grant me a Premium account at no charge. Neither Evernote or Postach.io exercise editorial control of content appearing on my site. I am honestly exploring what I can or can’t do with these two tools I use daily. I am not receiving any other financial compensation.
Having served in private and public schools as a classroom teacher and district administrator, I have a simple question to answer— How can Evernote+Postach.io be used to transform the way we teach, learn and lead in schools?
In the next few blog entries, you’ll have the opportunity to see how education, Evernote, Postach.io, and other excellent web tools can come together. Plus, as Postach.io continues to develop, we’ll explore how you can apply new features and tools into your existing flow to help you and your students ‘level up’ – as the Postach.io team would say.
MY PLANS FOR THIS #PostachioEd SERIES
Here is the #PostachioEd series:
- Go Digital: Teaching Non-Fiction Writing with Postachio: This article explores how Evernote Notebooks and Postach.io are a winning combination if you are using non-fiction notebooks in your classroom.
- A Better Way: Preparing Feedback for Student Work: In this article, we explore how Evernote and Postach.io can be used to provide meaningful feedback—text, audio—to student writing.
- Picture ePortfolios Made Easy with @Postachio: Ever wanted to quickly capture student work and share it others in your academic community, including students, parents and administration? This article shows you how.
- Writing Down Their Words: A Student’s Perspective: This article explores new research regarding note-taking and how Evernote+Postach.io can help.
- 5 Actions for Empowering School Administrators with Postachio: Learn how you, as campus leader, can turbo-charge your leadership with Evernote and Postachio.
- Blog Your List of FAQs: Many of us have a great story to tell, but don’t know how. This article presents a sure-fire formula that capitalizes on Evernote+Postachio for powerful sharing that is quick, powerful and proven.
- What Student Writers Do with @Evernote and @Postachio: This article continues the exploration of how student writers can use Evernote+Postachio to better understand the craft of writing. A must-read for classroom teachers entrusted with fostering student writing in any content area.
- ePortfolios Made Easy with @Evernote and @Postachio: This article goes more in depth, offering a variety of solutions that include Evernote and Postachio.
And, that’s only the start! I hope you’ll stay tuned for even more content. Are you curious about how you can seize the power of Evernote, Dropbox and Postachio to enhance teaching,learning and leading? Then, don’t be afraid to make contact via Twitter
BONUS STUFF FOR YOU
While you wait on those to appear (starting tomorrow), check out these quick reads:
- 28 Tips to Turbo-Charge Your Leadership
- Wired for Drama,
- Curating Content with Evernote and Postach.io
- 3 Steps to Walkthrough Checklists
- Publishing Images with Postach.io
- iPad Blogging with Evernote and Postach.io
View my Flipboard Magazine.
Make Donations via PayPal below:
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin’s blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure