The following was a presentation given at the TxCTO Conference held on October 23, 2015. You may also want to review MyNotes from a Clever.com conversation.
|Single Sign-On via enboard|
- Presenter: Ernie Stripling and enboard from encore technology solutions (view PDF overview)
- Find out more online at www.esc11.net/site/Default.aspx?PageID=6269
- Presentation handouts:
- Digital assets/textbooks
- one provider
- multiple apps
- multiple users
- multiple data files
- Enable all users to have secure, simplified access to all web resources from any location at any time from any device (HTML5 compatible)
- One user ID and password
- one authentication point
- One portal
- Resource access (email, Fileshares, Web applications)
- Digital Textbooks
- Student Information System, LMS, HR/ERP, etc.
- User Self Service (Ex. Password Recovery)
- adding, changing, moving, archiving, removing
- Multiple types of web resource requirements
- on-premise, hosted, cloud, etc.
- Multile authentication sourcesmultiple user accounts
- Digital assets
- Users have an identity in SIS or Payroll/HR system. This information is fed into a single sign-on portal
- The SSO is able combine it all and facilitate the process for the end user.
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin’s blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure